Bitcoin Price Analysis: More pain ahead.

More tears among investors as the dip keeps dipping, but before we get to the analysis, do you know what caused this dip?  
I hope you know Luna is now $0.00, 100% down, my condolences to the investors. 

Checking Bitcoin's Weekly chart, we saw a sharp break below the critical $28k support now we're back at the levels of $29k. According to me, we still aren't out of the woods yet, I see a possibility of price hitting as low as $18k as I have marked on the chart above and that to me is where if the price reaches I will start being buy biased. I think in probabilities myself that's why I'm bearish even now, the price is more likely to keep falling than to start a reversal now. 

Here' s my daily chart, I see a retest, I am very bearish on this pair. I have made a good amount of money obeying what the price is showing me since the fall from $45k and that's not something I'm about to quit. I would really not be shocked if we wake up on Monday and the price is 10% down. That's something I'm used to at this point. 

Here's my short-term view of what I expect price to do. 

*wears my clown outfit. I am a crypto investor myself, I have some very huge mistakes in my portfolio so far. You might ask, I'm I buying any crypto now? I'm I thinking of selling? I'm I waiting to buy lower? Truth is, I'm broke at the moment. So if I'm buying crypto that's just not even worth answering. I will never sell in the short term (within the next 5 to 6 years). If I end up making a significant amount of money in my current short positions I will buy more crypto with basically all of that money. I'm young, I live alone, no kids to feed, my monthly bills are less than $50 so honestly before you do as I do by investing all your money into crypto keep in mind I have my life put together, I don't know about you. #Trustyourself. 

Nfa. Thanks :) 




Popular posts from this blog

What Next for Crypto??

Critical Thinking

Gold Analysis