In the last press conference of the Fomc Jerome said they're trying to achieve a "soft-ish landing". In my opinion according to my research a soft-ish landing means artificially crashing the market (as we are seeing now) so that when the actual depression kicks in it won't come as much of a surprise therefore the market will not tumble any lower than how low it should go.Think of it as a goat poisoning itself right before its slaughtered. "I'm a Forex trader. I trade currencies & Gold, how is this article relevant to me?" Simply put, an economy isn't an economy without goods & services. Therefore, companies provide these goods and services thus making up the stock market and a country's economy is controlled by supply and demand for goods & services and the medium of exchange is a country's currency thus a stock market especially the US stock market has a direct influence on the exchange rate not just of the dollar bu...
More tears among investors as the dip keeps dipping, but before we get to the analysis, do you know what caused this dip? #citadelscandal #UST I hope you know Luna is now $0.00, 100% down, my condolences to the investors. Checking Bitcoin's Weekly chart, we saw a sharp break below the critical $28k support now we're back at the levels of $29k. According to me, we still aren't out of the woods yet, I see a possibility of price hitting as low as $18k as I have marked on the chart above and that to me is where if the price reaches I will start being buy biased. I think in probabilities myself that's why I'm bearish even now, the price is more likely to keep falling than to start a reversal now. Here' s my daily chart, I see a retest, I am very bearish on this pair. I have made a good amount of money obeying what the price is showing me since the fall from $45k and that's not something I'm about to quit. I would really not be shoc...
Download the image for a closer look. Straight into the thick of it, continuing from the previous blog post, Gold is currently in a downtrend but I'd love to call this a healthy pullback since the uptrend is still on. What we're seeing now, the dip from 2065 levels, speaking like an investor (chuckles) is an opportunity provided by the market for investors to dump their stocks & buy Gold instead since the sorry state of the economy, rising rates & rising inflation makes all other investments non-promising in the short run of about the next two years in my view. Technically speaking now, price has found support at that 1865 level which looking left we see is a zone of former resistance and the most interesting thing I can say relating the coming rate hike to the current price level is that on that same week (1-5th November) we had the exact same events on the USD side namely (in summary) the interest rate decision on a Wednesday (0.25% unch) followed by the N...